Included in our Business Unlimited service. Business Training includes online and on-site training sessions to make your business, and your employees more productive and secure.
How We Train Your Employees
Continuing Online Education
- On demand and scheduled training webinars
- Downloadable posters and bulletins
- Notifications of recent cyber tactics
- In-depth analysis of threats on our blog
Fun In-Office Workshops
- 30 minute lunch & learns
- Interactive and fast paced
- Real life examples and demos
- Flexible times and scheduling
Captivating Social Media Posts
- Notices of current security alerts
- Newsworthy stories to keep security top-of-mind
- Helpful tips to share with office
- Prizes and fun giveaways
Security Breach Simulations
- Only with permission of owners/management
- Simulates a cyber attack on your business
- Exposes weak points and areas of improvement
- Provides data for additional training
Frequently Asked Questions
How much are the training sessions?
100% Free. In fact, we feel so strongly about educating our community in best practices, safety and security that we offer these session to anyone – even folks who are not our clients!
How do we schedule a training session for our office?
Please email us at email@example.com and we can work together to determine the best training for your office as well as schedule and time.
How much time does training take?
We know everyone is busy working hard on growning their business and serving their customers. That’s why our training session are generally under 30 minutes. Easy to do first thing in the morning, or during a lunch break – and totally worth it.
What kind of training do you offer?
Our workshops and webinars and focused on general tips and tricks of the trade to help our clients be more efficent and secure. If there is something specific your office requires, let us know and we will put it together for you.
What are Security Breach Simulations?
As a follow up to some of our training courses, we are able to (with owner’s permission) simulate a cyber-attack on your business. This allows us to chart a baseline and also determine where additional cyber-defence training may be required.
More Included Services
Full business protection against malware, viruses, ransomware and phishing attacks.
Hand tuned optimizations to get maximum performance from systems and employees.
Data protection against human error, hardware failure, theft, fire or natural disaster.
Put Your Business in Fantastic Hands
Well, Hello There!
While we're super-good with smoke signals, this contact form is a simpler way to get in touch with us and have your questions answered.